Sunday 1 December 2013

Have Wormhole, Will Travel - Tony McFadden

This book was great fun to read. Now where did Bram Stoker get his inspiration from Dracula? Aliens! Aliens... that have been here for many hundreds of years, checking that we're not about to develop space travel and do to their planets, what we've done to native races on Earth... turn up and wipe them out.

It's got a bit of everything in it; it's a bit of a Sci-fi, with scenes from another planet, a bit of romance (across species!), oh... and a race against time to save the Earth. This book weaves the occasional fact among an added layer of fiction quite well - it makes it believable enough to enjoy the ride. Also - I'm from Sydney, so I enjoyed all the 'sight-seeing' in this book - almost like watching a picturesque movie made in my home town. A good fun read, that's quite unique.

This is the third book I've read by this author, since I discovered him through `Goodreads'... and I daresay I'll read some more of his books.

Gary Williams

View this book at Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment